At Ventilation Supplies Pty Ltd, we pride ourselves on being specialists in the field, and getting it ‘right the first time.’ Whether you are after one fan or ten, we are happy to spend the time to help find the best option for you both functionally and aesthetically.
What sets us apart is that in addition to our pre-purchase service, we are committed to post-purchase service. We will be happy to help you after you have bought with any questions you have about installation, any accessories you might need, help resolving any warranty issues and other information or advice you may need.
1. General Disclaimer
At Ventilation Supplies Pty Ltd, we are committed to having an accurate and informative website, so that you can do a lot of your research in your own time. However the information provided is only of a general nature, and therefore should not be interpreted as advice for a specific purchase. As outlined in ‘Our Approach’ we are committed to helping our customers choose the right product – so please let us know of any questions or specific requirements you have.
Please note that our advice in any given situation is based on the information provided by the client, therefore we can only accept responsibility for the advice to the extent that the information provided to us is complete (all relevant issues raised) and accurate. We also recommend checking any technical or location specific requirements with your electrician prior to purchasing.
2. Checking orders upon delivery
Upon receipt of your order:
- Immediately check your items (using the information on the box where possible) against your shipping document to ensure there are no missing or incorrect items. Please note that in some cases we may pack several items in one larger box. If you are unsure about an item, please contact us.
- If you do find you have a missing or incorrect item, please contact us as soon as possible, and we require notification within 7 days from when the items were delivered.
- Once we have confirmed there is a problem, we will rectify the issue by organising a swap or replacement product to be sent. We do not issue refunds for missing or incorrect items.
Important – Once a product has been unpacked, assembled or installed we consider the client has accepted the product as the correct product and we will therefore be unable to exchange or replace the item at our cost. Nevertheless, we will always work hard to resolve any issues.
3. Missing/Incorrect/Damaged items
If you find you have a missing, incorrect or damaged item, please email the sales assistant that assisted you within 7 days or receiving your delivery or picking up your order. Alternatively, please email: email@example.com
If you have any questions please email or call us on 02 9651 7775, however claims for missing/incorrect and damaged items MUST be made in writing.
Please include as much information as possible including your order or invoice number, your name and address, the item that is missing/incorrect/damaged and any evidence you have (e.g. a photo of the damaged or incorrect item.)
As soon as we have received this information, we will investigate and rectify any problems as soon as possible.
Important – Missing, incorrect and damaged items will be rectified with a replacement ONLY (and where appropriate we will organise to ship incorrect or damaged products back to us).
4. Faulty products and Warranties
In addition to your consumer guarantees, all of our products come with express manufacturer warranties. The advantages of these warranties are that:
- The manufacturers normally have dedicated warranty departments that can help installers with anything they are unsure of while installing the product.
- The manufacturers have replacement parts and items readily available and can get them to you directly, which usually means faster!
Change of Mind Policy
At Ventilation Supplies Pty Ltd, we work hard to make sure we supply the right product for every customer. We do understand however, that we all change our mind sometimes for various reasons, so in the event a customer changes their mind we may accept customer returns*, provided the following conditions are met:
- All requests for Change of Mind Returns MUST be made in writing within 14 days from payment (where a deposit is paid, this is the date of payment). This includes when items are on backorder, if they are being delivered etc.
- All product boxes must be undamaged and unopened, and all items must in original packaging and must not have been installed, plugged in, tested, or used in any way.
- The customer will be responsible for any freight costs in returning the fans.
- If the customer received free shipping, the real cost of shipping will be deducted from the credit.
- If all conditions are satisfied, the following options will be available for the Change of Mind return:
- a) full store credit; or
- b) refund with a 20% restocking fee applied.
Please note that there are exceptions to the Change of Mind Policy:
*The following orders are not covered by this policy and no returns will be granted:
- Orders of 5+ items (does not include accessories).
- Special order items
The option for a refund for change of mind will not be available where the order total exceeds $1,000.